A Eunuch's Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Peter,
I hope your holiday was nice.

I was re-reading through your stories tonight - amazing how much they are similar in many ways to my aituation. I particularly like the ones where something is tied around the person's testicles. I don't know if I mentioned my cousin, JessSonia, in the emails & blogs entries that I sent to you, but she used to band my testicles. I think that is why I let Melanie do the same to me. I sometimes wish now that if I had to have my testicles removed, that would have been the way it was done - but I guess I had no choice in that matter!

I am only recently back from Cambridge (Harvard), and Muriel has been busy this weekend with her bouts, so I have not been milked in about two weeks. The two medications I take are definitely having some effect - several mornings I have had slight erections. I am having to hide this from Muriel, for I know she is very concerned in seeing that I no longer have the ability to have sex with anyone - I know she fears losing the life that she has now that I have given her. I have two sets of my meds, one I keep hidden away because she has occasionally kept me from taking them. I am hoping that she continues to let the milking go so that I can grow stronger sexually. It is amazing how any interest in sex drops to zero once she drains me, and usually continues to be flat for about a week. But the worse part is that Muriel takes great pleasure in controlling my breathing during these sessions. I never intend for any of this this to happen - although I know it will. We begin to make love - heavy kissing & caressing - I begin to feel slight arousal in my penis - and then before I know it, the anal stimulator is slid into me. Muriel then begins to slowly shut off my air, either with a neck device or manually, and then a thin, but steady, stream of clear liquid trickles out of me. Sometimes I pass out, only to awake about an hour later.

And Tamela has been around every day since I returned. He/she gave me a big hug & kiss on the cheek when I walked in the door - yuck! I still worry about his/her intentions.

Pardon my rambling, Peter, but I told you I don't have many I can talk with about this.

Incubus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home