June 15, 2007
Sorry to bother you, Rhea, with my personal issues. But I just wanted to know what you thought - from the woman's standpoint - just as I gave you my male thoughts on certain aspects.Perhaps it is that I would feel quezy being with Tamela around anyone - I would be constantly wondering if they knew about her! And I well know that feeling - out in public I am always wondering if anyone knows I have lost part of my maleness. And if she (should I be saying "she," or "he," or perhaps "it?") was just not so darn good-looking! I have a hard time admitting to myself that I think such a biological oddity is attractive.As far as the issue of sex, Muriel has not mentioned anything concerning that. All that Muriel has discussed with me is my spending some time with Tamela - taking her shopping, to a show, to eat, etc. - because Muriel felt Tamela was lonely (I can see why she would be!) I certainly hope no one is considering a sexual encounter! Two freaks would be too much!Incubus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home